Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yet another long overdue update

As anticipated by many, i took another lifetime to update my blog. I should be ashamed to call myself a blogger - i am just some random person who has a blog and updates it "once in a blue moon". Well that said, my standard reason for not updating my blog is of course - BUSY WORKING.

Before getting into my latest event, i have actually had time for a life in these few months. I will be getting married this coming December. Little did anyone expect the i would meet my Mr Right and decide to settle down so soon.

Okay, now back my latest event which was the Red Bull Rookies Press Conference which was held at the Borneo Baruk Club. The Red Bull Rookies are a team of female drivers who will be racing in the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race (MMER) this coming August.



After the event, we took a group picture - The Red Bull Rookies, their trainer from AADA and the RMM team.



This is the RMM team. From left: Asha (our former intern), ME, Favian (our current intern) and Aziz Laikar (the boss).

So those all you racing enthusiasts, watch out from the MMER coming our way at the end of August at our very own Speang F1 International Circuit. And please support the Red Bull Rookies.

6 comments:

A said...

hey...realy intrstd in tht stuff..m frm india..cn v b frnds??

Desiree Kaur said...

Hello there! Thank you for your comment. I didn't realise people actually read my blog :)

Unknown said...

People do visit your blog. But they dont really read much.... coz new stuff only publish every 4 months! hahaha

Dragonballfan said...

Hey Hey! You're getting married in Dec? Congrats! :) Remember to post up pictures yea!

Desiree Kaur said...

Okay la i will try to update it more ok?
And yes of course i will post wedding pics.

Unknown said...

yupp.... the wedding pictures will be on my blog first.... hehehe