Friday, July 13, 2007

Vitamins!

I've been trying to think of something nice to write in my blog instead of constantly complaining, so far nothing has come to mind. I can't seem to take my mind of the fact that i think my health is getting the better of me. Lately, i've been having dizziness and my nagging headaches are back. Was actually on MC for two days, but I went to work today. I've discovered that I am faced with low blood pressure which is causing me to feel tired all the time and also causing lack of concentration. My loss of appetite is also explained by this phenomenon. Oh well, I guess it's time to break my stubborn streak and take some supplements! It is no joke driving up and down to work feeling dizzy day in and day out. Well, I am now taking vitamins. Never thought i'd actually do this, but yea..anyways, right now i am feeling real sleepy so night night and TGIF!!!

No comments: