Sunday, July 1, 2007

Working on the weekend again!

Once again, working on the weekend. It's not that i dont like my job; it's just that tedious nature of it really wears me out -- traveling mostly, juggling family responsibilities with work, trying so hard to have social life. Of late, social life just seems out of the question. Sometimes I find myself making excuses not to go out, but staying at home can also be very annoying!!
Oh well, is this like a rough patch in life? Sometimes I never seem to measure up to expectations. The feeling of giving up has crossed my mind more than once. Is it wrong to have these sort of feelings? Would it be better to have a job that just pays the bills? But sometimes that too isn't enough. I want something that makes me think and push my abilities. It's extremely challenging but I am burning out and really fast! It's just a matter of time! Really...........I am not kidding this time....

4 comments:

datacrush said...

You need a life friend.

Belle.Blahnik said...

yes. i agree. get a less tiring job. but i do wish to be busy too. cause i need to be busy to be able to feel smart and important. i feel so useless now. i feel im not learning much. sigh

Desiree Kaur said...

I definitely NEED a life!! Sigh!

Johnny Ong said...

still young might as work first. doesnt mean a higher pay will bring u more happiness as the work comes wif more responsibilities and maybe late nites as well