Saturday, June 23, 2007

Need a holiday

Well, now that the news release is out my hair - for the time being of course. Somehow I feel my Saturday is slipping away all too soon. It's already pass 6 p.m. in the evening and i wish i could press stop and rewind back to Saturday morning to dwell in nothingness. Okay, i would say dwell in nothingness is really not my thing but just to go start my day once again and relax a bit and do things that does not include work. I find myself thinking of work way too often and something tells me things can't be good for my mental health. I am dying to get away for a holiday but the time is never right. If it isn't the financial constraints then it would be terrible timing. Will I ever geyt that chance to get away from everyday life? Somehow I have been telling myself i need to go away for a holiday but i dont have the opportunity. It is a choice but sometimes I just can's say no to responsibilities e.g. work & family obligations.

No comments: