Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Under the weather again??!!

There is no other way of saying this, "I fell sick, again!!!" Last Sunday, I went out in the morning to do some work, and when I got back, I was starving and tired. So I had a bite to eat and since my eyes could hardly open, I went and took a short nap. Nap turned into me feeling so so so cold and not being able to get up from the bed. I was burning with fever! My sister had to hold my hand all the way to the clinic to prevent me from falling. Even the doctor looked worried..hehehe..he asked me, "How many days MC do you want?" So I took two days off to rest and get better. It was the wierdest thing ever. I ONLY had fever, no flu, sneezing or cough. My guess is the change in weather. Extreme cold up here and extreme heat down there. Sigh! Today is Wednesday and I only have a few days to go to the weekend. BUT with loads to catching up to do....sigh!

No comments: