Friday, February 2, 2007

How time flies

It's very interesting that things happen a lot faster than it used to. I recall, as a child, that time seemed to come to a stand still at times. It used to take almost an eternity for a day to pass me by. However, as I got older, everything changed! Time started racing pass me faster and faster. Maybe, I couldn't wait to grow up, and now that I'm all grown up, I wish things could be as simple as it was when i was a child. Funny how humans are never satisfied. We are always seeing grass greener on the other side, but do we take ourselves out of our own box and look at things from a different perspective? Hmmmm..this is way too heavy for a blog.
So, back to reality! For past two days, I was attending training on presentation skills. It was quite good and I rather enjoyed it. Today, finally back to office with work to do, as usual but after being away for two days, I have to play catch up. However, I did come into the office last night just to check on the damage in my absense.
Tomorrow is my favorite day to the week, Saturday! Kota Kemuning, here I come!

No comments: