Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Drooping eye lids

Sleep! Something that's essential in life to avoid drooping eyelids at work. Hmmm, okay maybe it's a bit of an exaggeration, my eyelids aren't drooping, am just really sleepy. After work I hope to go back to my room and cathc some zzzzzzzzzzz's. Someone actually asked me if I was alright just now, because according to her my eyes look swollen!! *yawn*
In my previous blog, I mentioned going for the Boys II Men Concert, but something I didn't add was where I got the tickets from. Thanks to Ling a.k.a. Hantuling we managed to watch the show. Thanks Hantuling!!!! (Ling is one of my Genting pals, for the benefit of my friends who don't know).
Thinking can be exhausting! I admit, I do too much of it at times which is why I look and feel tired more often these days. It's difficult to explain, but it's like a reflex these days. Something happens, then I tend to ponder, wonder and get caught up in "what if's?" Very very bad for the mental health and as it turns out, has been causing me a lot stress lately. Most people would advice me to "take things easy", sure, does a problem come with a quick fix solution? Well of course it doesn't, that's why we need to think and figure it out but maybe, my flaw is taking that thinking of mine few steps too far.
In light of that, I shall try to take things easy from now onwards (darn it, everything is easier said than done). This means I shall work on cutting down on my late nights and a bit more ALONE time....Wish me luck with this!
Cheers!

1 comment:

Jatinder Pal Singh said...

Sat Shri Akaal

you can have many ways to get relax but yoga may be one of best way to get relax, do work like you want to do, don't think about future, because thing happen according to Waheguru's grace, so just relax, and manage to get some time for your self in a busy lifestyle.

Bye

Guru Fateh Ji

Jatinder Pal Singh