Friday, January 26, 2007

TGIF

Woo hoo! It's Friday! Tonight I will be attending the Boys II Men concert at Arena of Stars, Genting. This is my first time going for a show up here. Finally kind of met my printing deadline for my newsletter too, but it also means that I am going to send the soft copy, by myself to the printer tomorrow. This also means that I get to leave Genting in the morning :) Things are looking up for the weekend.
As for my sickness, the healing process is real slow. Maybe i shall visit the doctor again tomorrow if it isn't better.....get stronger medication or something.
Hmmmmmmmm..what else? Oh yea, I was reading my friends blog yesterday on her "wishlist of things she's always wanted to do" and it occured to me that I too have such a list, but never actually wrote it down. So off the top of my head, some stuff that I have always wanted to do are:
1. Go to Nothern India - I have heard such nice things about Northern India, in particular the state of Punjab. It would be nice to see where my roots originate.
2. Become a music scholar - To actually study music. Growing up, I used to have piano lessons every week and unfortunately never finished my Grade 8 (which is one more thing I must must do). It would be nice to study music, its origin, how it's evolved, etc.
3. Learn to cook - My mother is such a marvelous cook and I must pick up that skill from her if only she'd let me once in awhile. Something for me to work on.

I can't really think of much more right now. Maybe in future postings I shall continue my "wishlist". Till next time, adios!

2 comments:

datacrush said...

TGIF is goooooooood :-)

Belle.Blahnik said...

I've want to learn how to cook properly too!!!!! I want to eat good food that I, COOK!!!!!!!! ahahaha.. TGIF.. but now.. it's sunday!! Gosh.. tmr Ive gotta work.. i want longer hols... my saturday was wasted.. sucks..