Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekends are too short!

Saturday was tiring but worth it in the end! I left Genting at around 10 a.m. to go look for my printer in Kajang. Basically i did a lot of driving on Saturday. Morning drove from Genting to Kajang. From Kajang, drove to Subang, spent a few hours there, from Subang to USJ and from there back to my house in Kota Kemuning. Reached home around 3 / 4 plus if i remember correctly. Around 6.30 i went out again to catch up with friends. By the time i reached home was midnight, phew! I was dead tired as the night before I had gone for the Boys II Men concert (which was good, forgot to add that earlier). Nevertheless, it was all worth it in the end. :)
Sunday was fantastic because I did absolutely NOTHING all day! Watched TV from the time i woke up till i went to sleep at night. This was because I wasn't feeling well too. My sinuses acted up on me, but resting did me some good and i feel a lot better today.
Anyways, where has the weekend gone?? It flew by too fast. Counting down the days to my next weekend..sigh! I so do need a break.
A friend of mine from Genting (who actually read my blog the other day) asked me, how come I never mentioned them in my blog. So here it goes! They have re-Christened me and given me another name (in addition to all the other names I already have), which is Desper - credited to Casper but with a D E S in front because they all call me Des up here. Why? Because I am colourless and pale most of the time. So, in addition to people calling me Desiree, Dee, Des, Desire (which i absolutely hate), and my home pet name (those who know it, good for you, those who don't, well tough luck!), I now have an additional name. Well one more to the list wont hurt.

No comments: