Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back from Holidays!

Happy Chinese New Year to all! The holidays for CNY was superb. Three glorious days off from work. My time was spent looking after two houses - mine & my sisters as everyone was away for the holidays. Besides that, this was an excellent time for me to catch up with friends I haven't seen in ages. I had a blast! My time was really occupied actually, barely had time to sit and do nothing - which is good, because when you sit and do nothing you get lazy then its torture coming back work when whole system has gone into "lazy mode".
Work started yesterday, Wednesday morning with my long drive at 6 a.m. from Kota Kemuning to Genting Highlands. It's pretty packed up here because this is our super peak season. For the pass two days I have been helping out the Genting Hotel Front Office with their daily operations. It's quite and experience actually - I get to experience what its like being in the operations side of things.
My brain is winding down for the day so this is my que to go sleep! Cheers!

No comments: