Friday, March 2, 2007

Irritability on the rise

What is it about life, that when things happens, it all comes along at the same time? Too many things are going that I feel pulled in a million different directions at the same time. Well, alright that was a bit of an exaggeration, its not a million per say but its quite a few. I am not just talking about work - which is enough to kill right now, but also other things in my life at the present moment. The good things is, this keeps me going! I am fully occupied most of the time with constructive things to do and not just drown myself in nothingness and self-pity. Pro's and con's in everything in life. Yet, there is still something amiss - there is an emptiness which I think is quite related to where I live right now. Something tells me that Genting is getting to me, as in the place is starting to get me down. My irritability has increased of late, and I do not hesitate to make it known to people around me. It's really not a good sign as I am letting my emotions get the better of me. This weekend looks quite promising and there are things to be done, important things that need to be finished this weekend. I am looking forward to it and hopefully, when I get back on Monday, the emptiness would be filled with something more important to do.

No comments: