Saturday, March 17, 2007

Bittersweet memories

Lately, my new hangout spot has become Starbucks, just outside Taylors College in SS15 Subang. Somehow, old memories creep back into my mind - both the good and bad. How i miss those days. It seems like only yesterday, this small town Seremban girl ventured to study in a college far away (it seemed far then) from home. Living away from my parents for the first time....hahahaha..what an experience. The bittersweet feelings and memories creep up on me ever so often that it gets me thinking - "if i could i have done something different then, what would i have done or not done?" Amazingly, my answer to that is absolutely NOTHING!! Everything that has happened, the good, bad & the ugly has made me who I am today, and hey, what's so wrong with me today, right? I think I am pretty alright for now. At the same time I am looking forward to what the future has in store for me..because, everything happens for a reason!

No comments: