Wednesday, April 25, 2007

No longer lifeless

My last post dated 2nd April had me whining about how tired I was at Genting. What with the sleepless nights and eating problems, who wouldnt whine after being on their feet all day. Well, it's been almost three weeks since then, and so much has happened!
Firstly, I am no longer Gentings! Somehow I think my true calling lies in the Public Relations line. Last Monday, I started a brand spanking new job at Weber Shandwick, a PR firm in Jalan Sultan Ismail. So far it has been 1 1/2 weeks, and it feels good to be back in KL and into the PR scene once again. I must admit, my pick-up at work is not up to speed yet, but i am working on it.
Secondly, those ghastly dark circles from under my eyes are gradually fading! Which also means I hardly have trouble sleeping at night these days..I dont take hours to go to sleep anymore..awesome i tell u!
Anyways, I am glad to be HOME! Although life isn't peachy, with the traveling to work and all, but nothing is perfect. We loose some and gain some...
However, I do miss my pals up at Gentings! Very much indeed...sigh! Without them I wouldn't have survived. They are really fantastic people who can really make you laugh. So yea, that is the loosing bit...nevertheless friendship never ends..
I am also no longer lifeless as I work 5 days a week like a proper human being - and i get weekends to myself :) Things are looking up!

No comments: