Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Facebook anyone?

Hmmm..staring at the screen again in the wee hours of the morning. This can't be healthy for my body, mind, soul and sanity. How much longer can I take these sleepless nights??!!
Oh well, thank God for the Internet then. Otherwise the sanity bit would have left me ages ago. It's amazing how I used to require very little sleep but burn out faster these days.
Facebook! The latest craze of the day! It's amazing how many working professionals are taking keen interest in it. It's like Friendster (phase 2)...well it's hard to judge. When Friendster was "the thing" at one point of time, I was in college and not having an account was the closest you get to being a criminal! So now, Facebook, is it supposed to be an adult version of Friendster - but you have all the child like features, throwing sheep and cows. Of course not forgetting the adult features too e.g. sending drinks and getting kinky / naughty.
Hmmmm...only time will tell.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey des
hvnt check ur blog for a while and see so many msg!!! nice hahaha
anyway u got facebook now?? shud add me if u hv, just my msn email...
yeh and its amazing how many ppl use it.... but i'm kinda getting bored of it already

Kay said...

bababa, pinching noodles...